Today we're excited to announce the release of our new Dashboard for iWin CRM! The Dashboard is a collection of widgets you can enable that are designed to give you an “at a glance” look at some of the critical growth metrics in your agency. Please see below for screenshots and a brief description of each.
To access the Dashboard you can use the My Dashboard option on the Reports menu:
Or the Dashboard button on the Home page:
After you add some widgets, you can drag-and-drop them to set them up in the order you prefer. You can also easily delete a widget by clicking on the red garbage can in the upper right corner of the widget. If you want to know more information about a widget, use your mouse to hover your cursor over the title of the widget. Finally, if the widget has a blue report icon in the upper left corner, you can click it to open a report with more information.
Here's a list of the dashboard widgets that are currently available in iWin CRM:
2. Call Attempts Today: Number of call attempts made today.
3. Conversions (since 6/1/19): Conversions to appointments (In-Action) since 6/1/2019.
4. Customer Opportunities: Total number of opportunities that were customers, by month.
5.Customer Revenue: Total revenue from customers for the entire agency.
6. In Action Opportunities: Total number of opportunities that were in action, by month.
7. In Action Pipeline: In action pipeline, by month.
8. In Action Score: Average in action score for all of the in action opportunities, by month.
9. New Business: Total amount of new business, by month.
10. New Business % of Goal: Percentage of goal realized, by month.
11. Pool Opportunities: Total number of opportunities that were in the pool, by month.
12. Prospect Opportunities: Total number of opportunities that were prospects, by month.
13. Services Added: Total number of services added, by month.
14. Suspect Opportunities: Total number of opportunities that were suspects, by month.
15. Top 20% Avg Revenue: Average revenue from your top 20% accounts.